The Summer Adventures and Misadventures of Adventure Boy

The story of my trips to Mexico.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Trip Back

After the Desert Museum, it was the day to leave. So that night we started packing. I sneaked into the kitchen where they were packing and they showed me my presents. One of my presents was a little chest where you light incense cones. And then there were two keychains: one with a turtle and one with an elephant. They both moved. I chose the elephant, so the turtle was for Princess Pink Horse. We put my clothes in a suitcase and the things they gave me in a little chest. Then they gave me Aunt Turtle's incense stick and lit it. With that I went to sleep pretty easily.

They told me we would start the trip at night when I was not awake yet. I fell asleep and then it got cold and I suddenly woke up. I was already in the car! Then I tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn't do it, so the morning came and I was a little bit sleepy and it was boring. Then I started seeing mirages because it was so hot. I even started seeing cactus and bull skulls! Then I saw one cactus had flowers. We finally found a resting spot under a patch of trees. We ate a few snacks we packed and then went down for a little walk. Then we got back into the car and came to a town in Texas. We ate at a restaurant called River Smith's. I ate some fish and got a cutout whale, a cutout shark, a cutout submarine, and a cutout treasure chest. Then we found a hotel near River Smith's. We watched a bit of TV and went to sleep.

When I woke up we had pancakes for breakfast and we got in the car and started driving again. I did a few games and saw some machines looking for oil. And that's all I remember until I came home and I gave Princess Pink Horse her presents. I can't wait to go to Mexico again next Summer!

THE END

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like an amazing trip! Bahia looks gorgeous, and I can't believe that snake photo -- wow! Looking forward to hearing about your future adventures and misadventures.

Maxmom

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home