The Summer Adventures and Misadventures of Adventure Boy

The story of my trips to Mexico.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

The Packing

One day I was looking at pictures of me in Mexico and I saw a picture of me and Mr. Man. In the picture I was laughing with Mr. Man, sitting on a log. On the log there was a black dragon fly beside me. Suddenly I started to cry. I was crying because I missed Mr. Man and Mrs. Lady, so we planned a trip with me going alone. I made a list with two sections. One said, FOR THE TRIP. The other said, FOR MEXICO. I wrote things I need like toothbrushes, cell phone, bathing suits, snacks, a book of mazes and plane tickets.

Then came the day just before I was going to go. I was so excited and a little nervous. The next day I got in the car and my mom and dad took me to the airport. Princess Pink Horse came too. When I was walking through the security check, Princess Pink Horse started crying because I was leaving. When she was crying I felt sad and a little bit sorry for her.

1 Comments:

Blogger A.B. & L old said...

For the trip, remember to make a list to make sure you don't forget anything and bring snacks too.

Thank you for reading my blog!

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home