The Summer Adventures and Misadventures of Adventure Boy

The story of my trips to Mexico.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

About me

Hi, I am Adeventure Boy. I am a 7-year-old boy. I speak two languages. I like fantasy, animals, and dinosaurs. I like to read. A LOT. My birthday is on May 25th.

My sister is Princess Pink Horse. She is almost 3 years old. Dinosaur Boy is my cousin. He lives in Mexico and he just turned 5. The Toy Snatcher is Dinosaur Boy's little brother. Mr. Man and Mrs. Lady are my mom's parents. Mrs. Lady likes painting and Mr. Man likes Math. They live 10 blocks away from Dinosaur Boy's house and 1,300 miles away from my house. That's a hundred million blocks. I think.

This Summer I visited Mr. Man and Mrs. Lady and then they visited me. Read my adventures and misadventures in Mexico with Mr. Man, Mrs. Lady and my two cousins.

2 Comments:

Blogger A.B. & L old said...

alex, you might be able to invite me to your birthday and you don't hav eto tell me what day it is, just what hour it is!

agent, I am practicing to be an agent too! When I grow up I'm going to solve mysteries. I might be able to figure out who Mysterious Diva is.

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Adventure Boy!

I'm enjoying reading your blog. I really like your book reviews as well. Keep up the good work! :)

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home